Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Deepavalli....

.... Smelly Indians! Opppsss.. Haha! Chill. Was only joking. It'll be dam stupid to be a racist since I'm a mix. Anyways, just came back from Guna's house. Told you, it was one of the best parties I've ever been too. I think it's because I'm not gonna be with this bunch of friends after SPM as often as now, that's why I enjoyed this party. We fooled around as usual. It was awesome.

Left my house at about 8:15PM. Reached around 8:30PM. Thanks to some mad Chinese friends of mine who were fooling around OUTSIDE Guna's house, because of them I found the house oh so easily =). Hahah! The food was awesome, the crowd was awesome and Guna's band was awesome. Will post their videos up on YouTube when I have time.

In the middle of the band performance, Guna's sister's friends left. Come on, it's after PMR and they left before us SPM students. Hahah! Losers >.< We played some firecrackers I got from my grandpa's house. It was kinda dull till Andrew did something stupid. Will post the video up on YouTube. He's a bad "ejaculater" =P.

Really enjoyed tonight. To post a full account of tonight will take me a long time. Just wanna thank Guna for tonight's awesome party. And to Andrew Lee, Chu Boon Kiat, Bruce Lee Zhi Yuan, Tan Fang Yi, Hamdan, Lee Jian Jie, Nicholas Ng, Yong Keat Yong, Tan Boon Hau aka Ah Boon, Kaviraj aka Caveman, Bernie Tan Kian Tiong, Teh Lay Kuan, Jacklyn aka Captain Jack Sparrow, Shirlyn Yap, Tiong Chiong Jee, Teoh Cherylyn, Gunarajah aka Abang and so others who I've missed out (sorry), it was worth it spending time with you people. God bless! Thank God for friends. I take back my "I don't need friends" phrase and feelings. You guys are great. God bless in SPM and years to come.




























Will rip from other people's blog tomorrow. Videos might not be up till SPM's done. Not sure. Haha. God bless.

Thank God for the awesome friends I have. God, bless them.

No comments: