Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Lazzzzzyyyyyyy

I just can't focus on Bible Knowledge. I just don't know why! Sheeesssshhhhh!!! I'm feeling so sleepy despite having a long nap. Dam I suck.

I won a 2vs2 partner tournament (Yahoo! Pool) this afternoon. I partnered up with Char (an Admin of the league) and we won. Muahahahah! I won 120 Ladder Buxx and I got 1500 Ladder Buxx donation from the Tournament Director (who happens to be the Head Admin of the league)! Woohoo! Glory to God (Yeap, I give glory to God in everything, sue me)!

I don't know why I can't job. Every time I finish jogging one round, my leg starts to hurt. Sheesh! Fatty Jon.

Need to start editing videos again. I'm worried that I'll lose my touch when I'm in camp. Hyon-Le's not coming to camp this year and Kenneth doesn't wanna come to sign up for camp so, I'm all alone. Sigh. God help me.

No comments: