Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Read

Read THIS first.

And then THIS.

First article: All I can do is, LAUGH! Haha! How can they make mistakes like that in SPM?! It's a PUBLIC examination. Okay, mistakes are bound to happen I know. But at least have them corrections. Sheeesh. And what? Marks will be "adjusted". Hahaha!
He had also said last week that the MES would adjust students' marks in the Chemistry 1 paper due to the possible errors.

HAHAHAHAH! Possible Errors!!! HAHAHAHAHA! There REAL and PROVEN errors on the paper. Sheesh.

Second Article: I just don't get it what's happening to the Indian Community in Malaysia. Seriously, if you wanna demonstrate, do it peacefully. Not getting your REMPIT crew to cruise along the freaking highway. Come on. And please think rationally for once. How the heck are you gonna sue the British for something that happened 100+ years ago? Dam. And please, for once, follow the rules and STOP BREAKING THE FREAKING LAW. Even Mahatma Gandhi didn't stage a violent demonstration. Imagine, if they really won the case, I bet most of the Indians will be lazy. Seriously, I'm an Indian and I'm really sad seeing all of them loafers, most of them, are Indians. You guys have brains, so USE IT.

Sorry, I'm just paranoid and am in Love.

No comments: