Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally, JUSTICE!

READ

Female students, watch out!

I disagree with the part that NGOs and the PIBGs should be involve handling disciplinary matters. That'll make the school teachers even more difficult to do their jobs. Some parents sissy-fy their children. Sheesh. Instead, the NGOs and PIBGs should be involve handling disciplinary matters relating to TEACHERS. Woohoo! That'll be fun. I would like to see some lazy bums getting what they deserve. Not only that. I hear a lot of stories on irresponsible teachers whacking the students non-stop. Why don't the government do something about that? Some schools even let PROVEN drug addicts to work. Sheesh.

Speaking about teachers, I would like to thank God for all my teachers from Form 1-3; Pn. Suraya (the best English teacher in my schooling life), Cik Marina (dedicated), Cik Sakinah (for making History a little bit fun), Pn. Chong (for being a good teacher), Pn. Sithira (for being a nice teacher) and other teachers for being not that outstanding but helping me a LITTLE bit in my studies. God bless them all.

No comments: