Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yipppeeee!

3-4 weeks of winter break is coming to an end. Just 5 more days to go before my "fun-time" has to be limited as classes start next Monday. Part of me doesn't want to attend classes but part of me is just so excited to start the semester. I'm taking 19 credits again. Officially 16 now because I can only add one more class on the first day of classes. New semester, new books. I don't really have any books to sell since I'm going to take Calculus and Chemistry again (part 2 >.<), so I can keep those books. Then I have this Biology book which will be handy to me for the coming years, I hope. If not I'll just sell it away. The only book I need (and have yet) to sell is my Psychology textbook. Stupid bookstore here. They sold me the book without a CD but when I wanted to sell my book back they didn't want to accept because I didn't have that particular CD. Grrr... Stupid people. Anyways, shopping for books for the upcoming semester has been going quite well. I'm buying my books online via Amazon.com since books in the bookstore is so frigging expensive. Only left two books to get. I've been doing loads of stuff during the winter break, especially after the Oahu trip. Thank God I came back to Hilo earlier than planned. Had loads of fun with my friends here. I finally gotten to visit Kona (the other side of the island) and played in Hapuna beach (one of the very few white sand beaches on this island). I finally went snorkeling with my new gear (it was a dumb idea to bring almost all of my stuff there, but least I tried them out). I finally went up to Mauna Kea and played with snow. And maybe, I'll be going SCUBA diving this coming Friday since the weather is has been nice for the pass couple days. Gonna call up that diving guy. Thank God =). And now, for pictures (no, not from my camera 0.0): Nick reaching out for the Frisbee in Ultimate Frisbee Water game. Me getting the wipe out 0.0
From left: Trebor (closing eyes), #-moto and me.
#-moto and Trebor.
Nick celebrating.
Shaun (or is it Shawn? 0.o), Nickles' brother. Shhhooooo cuuuuttteee...
Three-way chicken fight. Shaun (or Shawn?) on Ps. Todd, Griffin on #-moto and surprisingly me on Nickles. Look at that useless flabs 0.0
Too lazy to move in the water >.< No, we weren't leaving the beach. We were walking to the hotel nearby to sneak in and use the jacuzzi. xD. Didn't work though. And yes, I'm fat >.< Pictures above were taken by Aunty Donna, Nickles' mum in Hapuna beach.

New Years Eve 08. Jacob and I.
3VS3 Badminton game. Christina, #-moto and me.
Our opponent: Jacob, Jason and #-moto's baby girl; Tess. Yeap, she arrived on the 30th of December on First-Day Priority Mail. xD
Me "smoke-bomb-ing" John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry.
See, all these are legal in Hawaii 0.0
Trebor and I at the Visitor Center on Mauna Kea.
From left: Tess, #-moto, Nickles, Me, Jason and Trebor.
Tess has this pulling-white-hair-fetish. I'm her newest victim.
The snow on Mauna Kea!
McFlurry Oreo xD.
Me getting ready to pelt someone with a snowball and wearing a beanie wrongly.

Christmas Eve 08 party pictures at Jertina's place and BCM by Christina. Mauna Kea trip pictures by Christina (except the last one, that was taken by Jaime).

I might be getting a new digital camera. Maybe >.<

No comments: