Monday, January 26, 2009

Laziness!

I'm actually very excited about the new semester but I'm just feeling too lazy and procrastination is part of my life these days. I don't know, I feel like I'm just not as organized as last semester. I need to stop going out so often and study more often. I need to make Friday nights my study nights again! Gosh, the horror!

I had like tonnes of homework and assignments last weekend but thank God I'm done. I'm kinda disappointed that I couldn't help out a Marine Science student in creating awareness in some town over the weekend. I just had too much work on my hands. 20 credits, no credit/no-credit option for any subject this semester. So, every class counts this time!

Attended some Chinese New Year party last night held in Casa Knocks. It was supposed to be a Kaumana Drive Baptist Church Youth event but Asheligh Elizabeth Knock decided to include the Young Adult as part of the party. Thanks for the invitation! It was a reasonable crowd. Really enjoyed the food and the fellowship, especially on the trampoline. Not my fault, haven't been on a trampoline before till last night. It was so awesome! I'll get the hang of doing some flips one daywhen I finally find my bawls. Thanks everybody for being such wonderful friends! God bless you all!

I'm hoping to move in with Jessica and Merrell by this summer. Woots! It's gonna be fun... I hope 0.0 xD

No comments: