Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Dumb...

This will either be one of the best semester ever in my college life, or one of the lousiest. Why? Because I'm dumb enough to take 20 credits! Yesh, I'm taking 20 stinking credits this semester! Why so dumb, you ask me? I've no idea. I just felt like taking 9 classes, so I did. What the heck...

I'm currently enrolled in General Chemistry II, General Chemistry II Discussion, General Chemistry II Lab, Calculus II, Expository Writing (ENG100), Oceanography, Geography Culture thingy, Marine Biology Lab and Writing Intensive in Oceanography (my Oceanography class is partially an English class now). So actually, it's only 8 classes. But still, Jon, what the heck you doing?

I never read this much text before after SPM. Even last semester, the only textbooks I touched were my Chemistry and Psychology textbooks. And I think you all know how rarely I read my Psychology textbook.

This semester is so different from the previous semester. Just when I just gotten use or comfortable of/to something, the semester ends. Looks like I just have to suck it up and get used to these kinda changes. Chemistry classes are so dull these days because Amber ain't sitting next to me anymore (she doesn't have to take the second part of Gen Chem), I found out that I'll be working alone in my Chemistry Lab, I have a new lecturer for my Calculus II class, I'm in a new room... The list just goes on and on...

Come on Jon, you can do it! Thank God for wonderful friends, a wonderful room, a pair of supporting parents and a good roommate (his name's James)... Love those pictures on your wall, James...

4.0! 4.0! 4.0!

No comments: