Monday, January 12, 2009

Hi and Goodbye!

Awwww... Tess just went back to Cali! Her flight was two hours ago over at Kona side. I don't know her that well but things are gonna be so different now. She's so nice to annoy... Sorry #-moto xD!

I have class in like approximately 8 hours time. I should probably go to sleep right now. But what the heck, it's been a long time since I updated my blog and it's probably the last night that I can stay up late with a carefree mood! Wooots! Haha!

Went to church yesterday. Played in the Young Adult service. We now have a new name for this ministry; Reflect. Simple, yet meaningful. Thank you Nick. But I like calling ourselves the Kaumana Drive Baptist Church Young Adult Ministry... So cool... xD

After church, Nick and I picked up Tess and #-moto to go to Kona because Tess flies out from the airport there and we didn't want #-moto to come back alone. We left early so that we can attend something like a Baptist churches meeting. Forgot the name. We attended that meeting to support John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry to get back funding for the BCM and stuff. Thank God we did. And yes John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry, we support you xD!

We went to Outback for dinner. Had some good fellowship then went to the airport. So sorry #-moto and Tess. Might have ruined both your privacy being together. But I really had to pee before we made our way back to Hilo. My bad. Anyways, seeing someone leave is so, sad.

I finally met my new roommate. He came in like 9am yesterday morning. His name's James and he seems like a nice guy. So far so good. Likes to play guitar and the ukulele. And Erinn is finally back! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I have class from 9am till 4:15pm later... So, I think I better go get some sleep xD. God is great, all the time. Believe me, I've seen and experienced His greatness.

No comments: