Wednesday, May 21, 2008

School - A Waste of Time

School's a waste of time for me; you know why? Because I got my STUDY VISA! MUAHAHAHAH! Glory to God! Thank God for this wonderful blessing! Went for the interview yesterday. Thought it was gonna be a long interview where they'll ask you all sorts of questions like, whether my parents can support me and stuff. Haha. But guess what? The first question the guy asked me was, "How was your brother's graduation?" Dam, Americans really have a very good and organised system. My interviewer was a very nice guy. Thank God!

Went to school today. It seems that most of the Form 6 teachers know about me already. My class teacher was like, "Jonathan, you came to school!" Haha! Anyways, at least I participated in classes today. Answered a few questions. Not going tomorrow though. Nyek Nyek Nyek.

Might be going out with Adrian tomorrow. Yay yay!

No comments: