Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not Shopping?! =(

Supposed to go shopping with my mum earlier today. But some workmen didn't turn up to tar the front of my house and kept my mum waiting for them till she grew tired and didn't want to take me out for shopping. Sheesh! She said I should wait for my dad too. Sigh. Never mind, I can wait for my surfing pants =(.

Dismantled my WHOLE drum set. It's not lying at a corner in my room. No, I'm not planning to sell it away, I'm just gonna rearrange my drum set. Will be doing that very soon. Need to remove the carpet, then need to vaccumm, then need to mop, only then I can rearrange it.

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow's trip to Bukit Cahaya with the STAR Christian Fellowship. Not sure how many people are going but i hope the number increased. Lim An Drew and Dilion will be tagging along. Woohoo! Can't wait. Les pray for good weather and save journey. God bless.

No comments: