Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ache Ache Ache and Pain

Argh! My head and my eyes are hurting badly. Went for the cycling trip today with STAR CF. Crap, it was awesome! Despite all the tiredness and the after effects of the trip. ahha! Really enjoyed it. There were 22 people in total who went for the trip. Couldn't recognise some people at all, didn't even know that they were in STAR. Haha! I took quite a number of footages. Might be editing it (good for practice) and yeah, will post it up here and STAR CF Blog. Miss Su Ann took loads and loads of pictures using Jo Lyn's camera. Hope she'll get the pictures from Jo Lyn soon and we all can see it on the CF blog. Nyek nyek nyek.

Thank God for His mercy upon us today. Thank God for journey mercy and protection and guidance! Thank God for the awesome weather! Glory goes to God!

Now, I need rest; I think. I tried taking a nap just now in the afternoon/evening, but I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about HER, again =(. I don't know, I don't hate HER... I love HER =(. Argh!!!!!

No comments: