Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jonathan the Annoying

Went to school today. We got sorted into our classes this morning. I'm in class 6BS1 (no, not Form 6 BullShit 1, it's Tingkatan 6 Bawah Sains 1) and guess where's my class situated? On top of the very new-looking but very "fragile" structured block in my school. Means, I need to climb to the highest floor just to get into my class. Grrr! Say bye bye to recess time. I rather not eat than to go up and down the stairs. Sheesh! But I did that today. Walked up and down the stairs multiple times. For what? To carry chairs and tables. Sheesh! People say that it's a good form of exercise, I say bullshit. You know why? My white uniform was stained with dirt from the unused tables and chairs. Sheesh!!!!!!

Anyways, I think I annoyed some people in my class today. Haha! I played some music on my hand phone. And most of the songs are them Malay songs I got from NS. Haha! Bet the two girls sitting in front of me hates me now xD! Haha!

Not going to school tomorrow. Might be going this Friday but not sure yet. Dad said I might need to attend the visa interview.

Heard STAR CF got caught. Hmmmm...

No comments: