Friday, May 16, 2008

Excited!


This is Pointless. Just testing out the new Photoshop CS3 that I just installed last night! Muahaha!

I know I know, it sucks. I just like that default brush that I never tried before even though I have been using Photoshop since the year 2004. So yeah, decided to try it out using some pastel colours.

Muahahaha! My laptop is not barren anymore! Now I have Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Premier CS3, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro. Muahahaha! Thank God for uTorrent; oooppsss xD. What's missing is Adobe Flash CS3. Sigh. Gonna go get the torrent now xD.

Anyways, after going through the visa application form, all I can do is to thank God for giving me a very dedicated father =). I'm now very excited and just can't wait to go further my studies in the US. Lord, lets make this frame in my life a success and let Your will be done in my life, amen.

Gonna meet Ps. Gurmit later at 11AM if I'm not mistaken. Gonna call him to make sure. For now, I need some sleep. I don't like sleeping late anymore. My afternoon naps are now more like my normal sleep at night. I think Adobe Flash CS3 will have to wait... Sigh.

No comments: