Thursday, May 22, 2008

Glory, Glory Man United!!!!



Muahahahah! We, are the champions, my friends!!! And we'll keep on fighthing, till the END!!!! Jeng Jeng Jeng JEEENNNNNNGGGG!!!! We are the champions, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, no time for ChelseaLOSERS, cause WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS; OF EUROPE xD

Forgive me for the lame alterations. Anyways, I was up till the 90th minute of the game, then went to sleep after that; missed the extra time and penalties. Haha! Shouldn't have rested my head on the pillow, sheesh! Anyways, Man Utd won! Muahahhaha! In your face, The Blues... Go cry now!!! Muahahaha!

Woke up kinda late today. After that, went out with Adrian, Wei Loong and Jaron. We went to One Utama. Watched Indiana Jones with them. It's so, Indiana Jones-ish xD. Except the ending though. Haha. Feeling real tired and bloated now. Ate too much in the afternoon, DAM you BIG MAC!

Shiat, I keep thinking about her. Ish. I hate you.

No comments: