Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl!

Experienced my very first Superbowl on Sunday! Watched the game (not full) in the BCM. The game was boring (come on, it's American football) till one guy ran a 100 yards (I think I got the units right) to score a touchdown. People were focusing on the way he landed on his neck... But I saw that big guy's knee fall on one of the opponent's groin area. Har!

Anyways, after the Superbowl, we played some capture the flag. Gosh, it was so fun! How could I think of NOT participating in this game. Well, I did in the end xD.

But the best part of the day was getting to ride Jason's moped for a day! Yes! You heard me, I rode the moped for a day! For those Malaysians who don't know what I'm talking about, moped is a scooter, motorized scooter... I was getting the hang of riding it. It's like, I already have a bond with that moped... Argh! I want a moped so I can ride to Konaanywhere I like without bothering anyone!

Will be back with some pictures from the Superbowl event. Class in 15 minutes. Need to put on some powder and my suspenders.Need to change clothes.

No comments: