Monday, February 16, 2009

More Paintball Pictures.

Pictures by Mum:
Aidan with his battle scars.

Group picture. So nice.
After everything.
This group candid picture is so pretty.
Nickles.
Trebor.
Me escaping from Jason's shots.
Take ten steps, turn, and unload.
unloading.
Revolutionary Way - This is where you choose a person to be your shooting target, each person takes ten steps away from the other person, turn, take turns to fire, and take one step close after each person fires in a turn.
Yes, I went that close to Jerome >.<
I think that got my belly >.<
I think this was like the second round or something.
Gotta block my groin and upper body xD
We started out that far!

I have nice hair xD.
Headshot 0.0
Nickles got shot in the eye.
Smile even though you died.
Yes #-moto... You "killed" the pastor xD Haha!

Thank you Mum for these pictures! And thank you also to Ashleigh for the pictures. Good times!

No comments: