Sunday, February 8, 2009

International Nights 2009, Night Snorkeling and Geography 102!

zZZZzzzZZzzzzZzz... Super tired right now but can't go to bed since I just took a shower few minutes ago, hair's still wet...

The second night of the International Nights 2009 was okay compared to the night before. Some of the performances were nice, some weren't. The theater and the green room was super hot though. I saw like a handful of people who were fanning themselves with the program leaflets during the show. So sorry! I told one of the workers in the theater but he said it was normal. But anyways, good job to my fellow officers, to the volunteers (ushers, photographers and etc.), theater crew and to the awesome performers! International Nights 2009 was an awesome experience! Woots!

After serving the performers food after the show, I decided to join the rest of the "gang" to go night snorkeling. It was actually part of a bigger plan to celebrate Nickles' birthday! Happy birthday Mr. Nicholas Alexander Knock! Snorkeling was awesome. It was my second time snorkeling at night since I came here to Hilo. There weren't much fishes or corals to see but just swimming around in the ocean was fun enough. The only downside of the whole snorkeling trip was that, my boots are too big! Gosh! Looks like I need to get a new pair (since I got the boots from Malaysia and used it once on my diving trip in 2007). Fins, mask and snorkel worked fine =). Thank God =). Hopefully I'll be able to go SCUBA diving this coming Friday. Need to call Mr. Bill xD.

I had my Chemistry exam last Friday. I felt like I didn't do as well as I'm supposed to do but turns out that I got a 54 out of 60 marks! That's like, 90%! Thank God! But don't be too happy, Mr. Jonathan... You still have two more mid terms this week! Geography on Wednesday, and Calculus on Thursday *cries* Argh! Currently reading geo while waiting for my hair to dry.

Better get back to studying. I shall post up pictures of International Nights 2009 and maybe some pictures from the night snorkeling trip when I see them anywhere on Facebook >.<

No comments: