Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hungry

Argh... I'm tired and I'm hungry... It has been a long long day and finally I'm back in my room, took a shower and I'm relaxing... But still no food!

On a happier note, International Nights was the bomb! Seriously, it was awesome! Full house last night! Woots! Thank God! Looks like the Event application on Facebook worked xD. For those of you who are still confused about what I'm talking about, International Student Association of University of Hawaii at Hilo organised an event called the International Nights. It's kinda like a cultural showcase where people from different cultures just perform some dance, songs and even rituals. Awesome event!

I didn't get to watch the whole event though. After being introduced on stage, Gladys and I went to collect the food for the cast party after the event. So, I was doing work most of the time, I bet the other ISA officers were busy too.

Awesome experience.... Not this is worth the money and time... Not like ISCF Rally 2008; worth the time but NOT the money!

Can't wait for tomorrow evening. But for now, study!

No comments: