Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

Pictures by Mum:

Merrell sucking some kool-aid.
Jessica Beck sucking some kool-aid.
Me sucking some kool-aid.
Mum sucking some kool-aid.
John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry sucking some kool-aid.
We all know who won.
Dam, she cute.
*pinch*
My pillow! Shoooooo cute!
Cute people....
Clara is soooo cuuuuttteee.... I wanna keep her, John the Baptist, pleeeassseee!!!
The balloon that Merrell strike my head with.
Apakalypse celebrating the accurate shot by Merrell; he threw a water balloon right on my head 0.0
Capture the flag. Red team base.
Yes Trebor, run....
No fair.... =(
Pwettyy girl... "My hair is yellow, that's why people call me Blondie"- Anavah Endriss.
Briefing before Capture the Flag.
Merrell and Paul.
Picking up rubber.
Paul, Jess Beck and Zach!
The half naked man who made it happen.
Praise and worship in the dark.

Look at how many pictures I am in with my mouth open 0.0

Open mouth #1: Jess Beck carrying Ana, Me, and Merrell.
Open Mouth #2: Trebor and I after Capture the Flag.
Open Mouth #3: Woots Kensy! xD
Open Mouth #4: Group Picture.
Open Mouth #5: Paul and I going back to the dorms.

No comments: