Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pictures from International Nights 2009

First of all I would like to thank everyone for attending this event and to my fellow officers of the International Student Association; Ruth for being a darn good adviser, Kohei (Mr. President) for making everything possible (he did most of the job xD), Rie for being a wonderful hostess to the emcees and getting ice cubes for the drinks (I think she was the one who got them 0.0), Gladys for doing an awesome job in advertising, promoting and finding sponsorship and also getting the cast party food with me, Niel for being a good Financial Minister, the right-wing man xD and helping me put up the flags, Arlynne for being in charge of selling tickets to participants and some other small duties and Yuko for helping us out last semester for this event. Not forgetting also the participants/performers in the International Nights this year! Awesome performances from different cultures and colourful people! I wished I could have watched the performances but I had to collect food for the cast party xD. My bad! Not forgetting the stage crew and the theater people! Thank God for the awesome theater people, from the sound person, to the light person, to Drew operating the projector screen, you guys were awesome! Thank you!

Pictures below are by Mikołaj Walczuk (and maybe some by his brother Dominic Walczuk, hope I got his name right):



























































The ISA Officers.


This picture is by Mum:
Woots!

No comments: