Friday, March 7, 2008

To Vote, or NOT To Vote?

It's the 8th of March. Bet the ministers were awake the whole night last night. Can't wait for tonight to watch the results on TV. I remember last time I watched the results with my parents during the last general elections. Everybody was so freaking happy that Barisan National (Or is it Nasional?) won a landslide. I was happy too. Why? Don't know, people that time said that if BN loses, we non-Malays are as good as dead meat.

Time has changed. Everybody wants to see BN lose two third of their sits to the opposition. I thought the same too. With lousy Education system, lousy roads, slacking government servants, that Zakar problem and various other reasons to NOT to vote for BN, I thought it was time for a change. A new government. 50 years is way too long for the same party to reign; kinda shows that democracy ain't being practice to its full extend eh?. After the HINDRAF crap and the BERSIH demonstration, on how the government reacted and how Hishamuddin (he dislike him) is so over-confident in everything he does, I was hoping for a change in government, REALLY hopping.

But two days ago, I had this thought, on whether the opposition can REALLY run the country or not? On whether I want Anuar to be the next Prime Minister after making an absurd claim that petrol prices will drop tomorrow if he becomes the next Prime Minister. On whether I want DAP to be the next government, in my opinion, wouldn't do a good job (don't know, just my instinct xD).

Don't know, I think it'll be a close fight. Whoever wins, may God bless them.

AND ALL YOU CORRUPTED LEADERS, I SHOW YOU MY BUTT!!! I SHOW YOU MY BUTT!!!

No comments: