Sunday, March 9, 2008

Prison Break

Argh! Dam suspense. Just finished season one. Can't wait to finish season two before NS. Haha! I can put my Genghis Khan book aside for the moment, I think I'll bring the book to Kuching along with me. Gonna use the time for Prison Break. Muahahahaha!

Oh yeah, congratulations to all Malaysian voters who finally exercised fully their rights to vote (some didn't think before they voted). I think it was a very fair election and the results were all shocking. Most of them actually. Wasn't shocked that Mr. Vellu (sp?) finally "retired" xD. Happy Birthday sir, you did a good job? *sardonic* Congratulations also to the opposition, finally you have the chance to prove yourselves on whether you can run a country properly or not. Campaigns don't start 13 days before the election date, it starts as soon as you're chosen to lead in a certain area. For those opposition members who are partying and celebrating their victory, do your work. Because if you don't do a good job, bye bye to majority votes during the next general elections.

I'm not sure whether I'm happy or not about the opposition winning around 40%+ seats or whatever you call it. Some wins were just, bogus. Haha. Take Anwar(sp?)'s daughter (or niece), Nurul Izzah Anwar, for instance; she beat an experience leader, Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil, who has done so much for the people (according to some adults) and the winning of the guy who captured the video footage of Lingam speaking on the phone, Loh Gwo Burne over Datuk Lee Hwa Beng. Some people just can't think properly before they vote. Okay, you want the opposition to win, that's alright. But, whom are you voting for? Party, or the people representing the party? I don't know about Nurul Izzah Anwar, I think maybe she'll do a good job. But Mr. Videographer, Loh Gwo Burne? Man, that sucks eh? Lets see how much he can do for Kelana Jaya. Because if he doesn't do well, I bet people will be taking some video footages of him talking some bullcrap and frame him. Haha. Vote for WHO you think is good, NOT for a PARTY.

Enough about elections. I'm no politic person, just sharing my views. All I know is that, the opposition's nightmare has just begun.

Need to exercise. Ate KFC last night. Gah! Fat boy.

No comments: