Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Glory to God

Yay! I passed my driving test yesterday. Finally! I waited for 6-7 hours before being tested. Argh! Thank God I got a good tester. Very friendly guy. I met Tham Yaw and Cherylyn during the test also. Thank God for the company. If not I'll be doing nothing for 6-7 hours. Gah! My tester told me I can get my license after 3 days, but my instructor said one week. Whatever happens, I can only drive a car by myself after my NS. Haha!

Another good news. I got 10A1s and 1A2 for my SPM. Wheee! Thank God! Glory to Him! I got an A2 for my BM. Kinda dissapointed but I think it's enough to get me into University :)... ahha! Speaking about university, gonna call my dad to come and sit down in front of my computer and read the application form. Sheesh!

Went out with some of my friends after collecting the SPM results. We went for a karaoke session at Green Box in Aeon. Then we went to catch a movie. I watched 10,000 BC. It was awesome, to me.

Thank God for His blessings. All glory goes to Him.

No comments: